For the 2nd year in a row, this blog was selected by Healthline as one of the top 20 blogs about rheumatoid arthritis. Check out all 20 of the fine blogs at this site. It is a real privilege to be included in such excellent company. Thanks for all who read this blog!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAbatacept achilles tendon Actemra Adalimumab American College of Rheumatology ankles antibody Arava arthritis autoimmune Autoimmune disease Azathioprine biologicals bone erosion Bristol-Myers Squibb chronic chronic disease Cimzia clinical trial cytokine diagnosis diet disability Disease-modifying antirheumatic drug elbow enbrel energy exercise family fatigue FDA fingers flare Food and Drug Administration God headache Health hope humira immune system infection inflammation infusion injection insurance joint knee methotrexate milk National Institutes of Health NSAID Orencia pain Pharmaceutical industry prayer prednisone RA remicade research rheumatoid arthritis rheumatologist Rheumatology Rituxan Seattle side effects snow skiing stiffness sulphasalazine surgery swelling TNF blocker TNF inhibitor Tocilizumab treatment Xeljanz
RA Blogs I Follow
- Hurt Blogger
- At the Water's Edge
- My Battle with RA
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior
- Living Life As I See Fit
- My RAD Life
- The Seated View
- RA Adventure Rider
- ∞ itis
- Pollyanna Penguin's RA Blog
- My Rheumatoid Arthritis Journey
- Mommy with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- From This Point. Forward.
- A Figment Of Fitness
- A Rheumful of Tips
- Carla's Corner
- Inflamed: Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- All Flared Up: An Arthritis Blog
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy
- Andrew on What is the Real Cost of Orencia?
- Andrew on Giving Tuesday – Support Advocacy and Research for RA
- Judi Warer on What is the Real Cost of Orencia?
- Ha Nguyen on Giving Tuesday – Support Advocacy and Research for RA
- carlascorner on Giving Tuesday – Support Advocacy and Research for RA
- Andrew on Portrayal of Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Media – A Reality Check
- kari on Portrayal of Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Media – A Reality Check
- carlascorner on Living With RA was Once Again Nominated for Healthline’s Best Health Blog!
- brooklynbird on Living With RA was Once Again Nominated for Healthline’s Best Health Blog!
- Connie on Portrayal of Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Media – A Reality Check