For the 2nd year in a row, this blog was selected by Healthline as one of the top 20 blogs about rheumatoid arthritis. Check out all 20 of the fine blogs at this site. It is a real privilege to be included in such excellent company. Thanks for all who read this blog!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAbatacept achilles tendon Actemra Adalimumab American College of Rheumatology ankles antibody Arava arthritis autoimmune Autoimmune disease Azathioprine biologicals bone erosion Bristol-Myers Squibb chronic Cimzia clinical trial cytokine diagnosis diet disability Disease-modifying antirheumatic drug elbow enbrel energy ESR exercise family fatigue FDA fingers Food and Drug Administration God headache Health hope humira immune system infection inflammation infusion injection insurance joint knee methotrexate mri NSAID Orencia pain Pharmaceutical industry prayer prednisone RA remicade research rheumatoid arthritis rheumatologist Rheumatology Rituxan Rituximab Seattle side effects snow skiing stiffness sulphasalazine surgery swelling TNF blocker TNF inhibitor Tocilizumab treatment x-ray Xeljanz
RA Blogs I Follow
- Spring Sight
- Hurt Blogger
- At the Water's Edge
- My Battle with RA
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior
- Living Life As I See Fit
- My RAD Life
- The Seated View
- The Life and Adventures of Cateepoo
- RA Adventure Rider
- Brass and Ivory: Life with MS & RA
- ∞ itis
- Pollyanna Penguin's RA Blog
- My Rheumatoid Arthritis Journey
- From This Point. Forward.
- A Figment Of Fitness
- Auntie Stress
- Day By Day with RA
- Carla's Corner
- Inflamed: Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- All Flared Up: An Arthritis Blog
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy
- Andrew on Giving Tuesday – Give to Fight RA
- Irma on Giving Tuesday – Give to Fight RA
- Andrew on This Blog Once Again Nominated for Healthline’s Best Health Blog of 2014!
- Andrew on What is the Real Cost of Orencia?
- Mike Szoboszlay on What is the Real Cost of Orencia?
- J.G. Chayko on This Blog Once Again Nominated for Healthline’s Best Health Blog of 2014!
- Carla Kienast on Six-Month Cervical Surgery Follow-Up
- Six-Month Cervical Surgery Follow-Up | Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis on Multi-level Anterior Cervical Discectomy, Fusion and Osteophyte Excision
- Andrew on Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections: A Viable Treatment for RA Joint Damage?
- R.A. Cellist on Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections: A Viable Treatment for RA Joint Damage?