Dealing with a chronic disease like rheumatoid arthritis can bring about a whole host of emotions. The emotions vary over time and during courses of the disease from initial diagnosis, dealing with the ups and downs of treatments working or not working, and lifestyle changes brought about by the impact of rheumatoid arthritis. Like with many ideas, scientists and researchers like to reduce things down to simplistic models. Grief is no exception and many have heard of the so-called stages of grief first proposed by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross…Read more at rheumatoidarthritis.net.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAbatacept achilles tendon Actemra Adalimumab American College of Rheumatology ankles antibody Arava arthritis autoimmune Autoimmune disease Azathioprine biologicals bone erosion Bristol-Myers Squibb chronic Cimzia clinical trial cytokine diagnosis diet Disease-modifying antirheumatic drug elbow enbrel energy ESR exercise family fatigue FDA fingers Food and Drug Administration God headache Health hope humira immune system infection inflammation infusion injection insurance joint knee methotrexate migraine mri NSAID Orencia pain Pharmaceutical industry prayer prednisone RA remicade research rheumatoid arthritis rheumatologist Rheumatology Rituxan Rituximab Seattle side effects snow skiing stiffness sulphasalazine surgery swelling TNF blocker TNF inhibitor Tocilizumab treatment x-ray Xeljanz
RA Blogs I Follow
- Spring Sight
- Hurt Blogger
- At the Water's Edge
- My Battle with RA
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior
- Living Life As I See Fit
- My RAD Life
- The Seated View
- The Life and Adventures of Cateepoo
- RA Adventure Rider
- Brass and Ivory: Life with MS & RA
- ∞ itis
- Pollyanna Penguin's RA Blog
- My Rheumatoid Arthritis Journey
- From This Point. Forward.
- A Figment Of Fitness
- Auntie Stress
- Day By Day with RA
- Carla's Corner
- Inflamed: Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- All Flared Up: An Arthritis Blog
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy
- Lene on CellCept – Adding a new Disease Modifying Drug in Combination with Rituxan
- Andrew on CellCept – Adding a new Disease Modifying Drug in Combination with Rituxan
- Carla Kienast on CellCept – Adding a new Disease Modifying Drug in Combination with Rituxan
- Andrew on Giving Tuesday – Give to Fight RA
- Irma on Giving Tuesday – Give to Fight RA
- Andrew on This Blog Once Again Nominated for Healthline’s Best Health Blog of 2014!
- Andrew on What is the Real Cost of Orencia?
- Mike Szoboszlay on What is the Real Cost of Orencia?
- J.G. Chayko on This Blog Once Again Nominated for Healthline’s Best Health Blog of 2014!
- Carla Kienast on Six-Month Cervical Surgery Follow-Up