Here are musings about 2009 and RA…
- Life change is inevitable but RA brings about changes at a more rapid pace.
- Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to RA.
- Misconceptions persist about RA in the general public.
- Experimenting with RA medicines is the norm.
- A most amazing group of RAers are online.
- Self-injection is not fun but needle pain is short-lived compared to RA pain.
- Malaise caused by RA is above and beyond anything ever imagined.
- My body does not care for corticosteroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
- Chronic illness brings clarity of perspective.
- God can be trusted and gives grace at the time of need.
Happy New Year to all! Andrew