Dealing with a chronic disease like rheumatoid arthritis can bring about a whole host of emotions. The emotions vary over time and during courses of the disease from initial diagnosis, dealing with the ups and downs of treatments working or not working, and lifestyle changes brought about by the impact of rheumatoid arthritis. Like with many ideas, scientists and researchers like to reduce things down to simplistic models. Grief is no exception and many have heard of the so-called stages of grief first proposed by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross…Read more at rheumatoidarthritis.net.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAbatacept achilles tendon Actemra Adalimumab American College of Rheumatology ankles antibody Arava arthritis autoimmune Autoimmune disease Azathioprine biologicals bone erosion Bristol-Myers Squibb chronic Cimzia clinical trial cytokine diagnosis diet disability Disease-modifying antirheumatic drug elbow enbrel energy ESR exercise family fatigue FDA fingers Food and Drug Administration God headache Health hope humira immune system infection inflammation infusion injection insurance joint knee methotrexate migraine mri NSAID Orencia pain Pharmaceutical industry prednisone RA remicade research rheumatoid arthritis rheumatologist Rheumatology Rituxan Rituximab Seattle side effects snow skiing steroid injection stiffness sulphasalazine surgery swelling TNF blocker TNF inhibitor Tocilizumab treatment Xeljanz
RA Blogs I Follow
- Life According to Kenz
- All Grown Up with JRA
- RA Supergirl
- The Old Lady in my Bones
- Spring Sight
- Hurt Blogger
- At the Water's Edge
- My Battle with RA
- My Rheumatoid Arthritis Diary
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior
- Feelin' Swell: My Life with RA
- Living Life As I See Fit
- My RAD Life
- The Seated View
- The Life and Adventures of Cateepoo
- RA Adventure Rider
- Brass and Ivory: Life with MS and RA
- ∞ itis
- Pollyanna Penguin's RA Blog
- My Rheumatoid Arthritis Journey
- From This Point. Forward.
- An Attitude of Gratitude
- ABC's of RA
- A Figment Of Fitness
- Day By Day with RA
- Carla's Corner
- Inflamed: Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- All Flared Up: An Arthritis Blog
- Andrew on Chemicals Used in the Fight Against Rheumatoid Arthritis
- jeccles61 on Chemicals Used in the Fight Against Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Andrew on Humira Headaches – Relief at Last!
- Andrew on Raving about Arava?
- Andrew on Healthline’s Best RA Blogs of 2016
- Deidree Lohr Realtor on Humira Headaches – Relief at Last!
- Scott on Raving about Arava?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis on Healthline’s Best RA Blogs of 2016
- refreshedart on I Didn’t Fail – RA Drugs Failed Me
- Andrew on Transitions