1. Rheumatoid disease is no longer confused with general forms of arthritis.
2. Disability can be easier to obtain if needed.
3. Scientists move beyond treatments and find an actual cure.
4. Rheumatoid disease is viewed as a systemic disease affecting many organs and tissues.
5. The genetic and environmental factors behind rheumatoid disease are accurately unraveled which lead to better treatments and a cure.
6. Research funds for rheumatoid disease are given proportionally to the actual impact of the disease.
Read more about the day at the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation site.
Get involved and spread awareness about Rheumatoid Disease!